skip to main | skip to sidebar

Styx

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Get This Widget!Great Turtle Race
Posted by styx at 10:29 AM

3 comments:

Kanmi the Conqueror said...

LOL
I never could choose a turtle which to cheer for :(
I want to cheer for ALL!!!

Also amazed at how much influence is Stephen getting.

10:45 AM
styx said...

But the influence of Stephen is always good. This turtle awereness event would have passed unnoticed without him! :-)

8:51 PM
A Fly on the Wall said...

I don't know... their event probably took so long that it would have been noticed anyway....

2:53 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2007 (21)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ▼  April (8)
      • Yesterday I had the chance to play with the "XO la...
      • I am not sure if these facts are true (I have lear...
      • Get This Widget!Great Turtle Race
      • It is funny to compare the style of writing of Dou...
      • Finally! After what appears to be an eternity I fi...
      • Based on the success of my previous post, I decide...
      • So there is a market for digital products without ...
    • ►  March (3)
  • ►  2006 (25)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2005 (4)
    • ►  April (4)
  • ►  2003 (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)

Links

  • The Gadfly
  • BioGeek