They start in the middle of an idea, so its difficult to say exactly what they were saying at the beggining, but it was something along the lines that Jerome has chosen to have two heads, and now you have them face to face :-P
At the end the guy says I have no idea how he does it, but it is well worth the efforts, and that this performance is absolutely magnificent, thank you very much and then says something I don't understand :-)
3 comments:
By the way what are they saying at the beginning and the end?
good thing you referenced!!
They start in the middle of an idea, so its difficult to say exactly what they were saying at the beggining, but it was something along the lines that Jerome has chosen to have two heads, and now you have them face to face :-P
At the end the guy says I have no idea how he does it, but it is well worth the efforts, and that this performance is absolutely magnificent, thank you very much and then says something I don't understand :-)
Post a Comment